TakeCare GiveCare. Together, we’ll go farther.
As soon as you purchase birth control, feel awesome knowing that you’re helping a woman in the developing world get access to birth control. She’ll be able to pick up her supply at the local clinic, get counseling, stay in school, and make her community thrive.
You are empowering another woman with a choice, that means not only a better life for women, their families, and their countries, but a safer, healthier, and more prosperous world for all.
For each month of oral contraceptives purchased through PRJKT RUBY, a donation of 25 cents will be made to support access to contraception for women in the developing world via Population Services International (PSI), a tax-exempt, nonprofit global health organization. Methods of contraception may include oral contraceptives, injectables, implants, IUD’s or emergency contraceptives. For more information, please visit and www.psi.org.
Get the birth control that’s right for you:
- Take our quick online questionnaire to find out which pill is best for you—it’s totally private, and totally confidential. We also provide the emergency contraception pill ella®, if needed.
- Your consultation will be reviewed by a U.S.-licensed physician usually the very same day. If your order is approved, it will be shipped out same day or the next day, depending on what time your order was placed.
- Your cost for birth control is just $20 per monthly cycle. To get you started, you’ll receive a three-month supply. Shipping is free of charge, via USPS.
- After three months, we’ll ask you to answer a few questions online to see how you’re doing. If all’s good, then the next 12 cycles will be mailed without further consultations. Of course our customer service team, physicians, and pharmacists are always available should you ever have any questions.
- You can even go on auto-refill at this time to ensure you’re protected long-term.
- You can contact our Customer Service team directly at 1-844-RUBY or via LIVE CHAT, if you have any questions. We can also put you in touch with the prescribing physician or dispensing pharmacist should you have any questions regarding your consultation or medication. Completely private. Completely secure.
- Plus, with every cycle of birth control you purchase, you will help a woman in the developing world gain access to birth control.
Birth Control On A Mission